Annapolis Divorce Attorney, Charlotte K. Weinstein, Esq.
Charlotte K. Weinstein is an attorney who represents clients in the Annapolis, Anne Arundel county, Baltimore county, Prince Georges county, Howard county, Cecil county, Queen Anne’s county and other countries in the state of Maryland. Charlotte Weinstein is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2016 - 2020. This selection is based on an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Charlotte Weinstein chose to pursue a career in law after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Baltimore and a Master’s degree from George Washington University. Ms. Weinstein attended the University of Baltimore School of Law and graduated in 1999. Charlotte Weinstein passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 2000.
She represents clients with Family Law issues in Maryland. She also represents clients with Criminal issues as those are often associated with domestic law.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Charlotte Weinstein has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation. Additionally, Ms. Weinstein has a superior rating on AVVO, Martindal Hubell, and is highly regarded by her colleagues.
Charlotte K. Weinstein is a family law attorney working in private practice throughout the State of Maryland. Ms. Weinstein has over 15 years’ experience representing clients in all aspects of family law, including, divorce, child custody, child support, same sex issue, and domestic violence. Ms. Weinstein will make every attempt to resolve the issues through an agreement but if litigation is necessary Ms. Weinstein is a skilled litigator and she will vehemently advocate for her client.
Ms. Weinstein is a member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, the American Bar Association the Maryland State Bar Association, and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Areas of Practice
- Family & Divorce Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctorate 1999
- George Washington University, Masters 1995
- 2020 Granted the Super Lawyers award by Super Lawyers
- 2019 Granted the Super Lawyers award by Super Lawyers
- 2018 Granted the Super Lawyers award by Super Lawyers
- 2017 Granted the Super Lawyers award by Super Lawyers
- 2017 Granted the Distinguished award by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2016 Granted the Super Lawyers award by Super Lawyers
- 2015 Granted the Client Satisfaction award by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2014 Granted the BV Rated award by Martindale-Hubbell
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2015 – Present
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association 2000 – Present
- Maryland State Bar Association 2000 – Present
Call For An Appointment
When it comes to the intricate matters of Family Law, protecting your rights and interests is our number one priority. With over 20 years of experience Charlotte K. Weinstein is ready to advocate for your interests and fight for you in court. At the Law Office of Charlotte K. Weinstein, we will listen to your needs to better understand your situation, inform you of your options, and make sure your rights are protected. Contact Annapolis divorce lawyer Charlotte K. Weinstein today at (410) 263-6301 to schedule a consultation to discuss your case.